So I’ll start with a few facts about me! I always have been one to initiate the conversation!
- I am a proud “Mama” to
threefour adorable pups and multiple miniature chickens (yes, I said miniature).
- My favorite title is AUNT!! My nieces and nephew amaze me every day. I have another one on the way in May.
- A good cup of coffee is the way to my heart. Serve it in a colorful mug and you’ve got me hooked.
- A perfect day would be traveling to an unknown city and exploring. If that means we end up lost for hours, even better!
- When I am not behind my lens I am usually on the water. Whether it is fishing or relaxing with friends I can’t get enough salt air.
- I would rather clean a house top to bottom than cook any day. I’ve started actual fires in the kitchen (yes, that is plural “fires”).
- Last but certainly not least, I am a serious Seminole!! I graduated from FSU and hold season tickets. I’ll lead a group in FSU football cheers anywhere we go. However, I’ve decided I am totally open to working with Gators!
Ok, your turn!!